A-1 Expert Tree Service Inc. and California Consulting Arborists provide consulting and related services throughout Central California and occasionally out of state or overseas.
We offer the following horticultural services:
- Safety evaluations and recommendations to prevent tree and limb breakage for the protection of trees and prevention of damage to property and injury to persons.
- Horticultural consulting for common problems – insect pests, diseases, nutritional, and abiotic problems.
- Arborist reports for cities, H.O.A.’s, and other entities requiring them.
- Arborist supervision of tree trimming or tree removal operations when and where required.
- Arborist reports and expert witness services for the resolution of neighbor disputes relating to trees, over-hanging tree branches, tree roots, and other neighbor issues. We also provide reports and expert witness services with regards to trip and fall accidents and criminal negligence cases.
- Tree appraisal (tree valuation) and expert witness services when damage or destruction/death of your trees has occurred from accidents (such as cars striking trees, fires, gas leaks (PG&E)) or intentional criminal damage of trees. We provide valuations for home owners, insurance companies or other parties as needed.
- We provide soil testing and scientific tree feeding based on soil needs and tree requirements for optimal growth and health..
- We provide training and offer classes in ornamental pruning, bucket truck-aerial lift operation and safety training for individuals, corporations, universities and government entities.
Mr. Curt Blank, our company founder and president has been a horticultural consultant, consulting arborist, and industry leader for more than 30 years. Mr. Blank has a M.S. degree in Plant Science, with a specialty in tree nutrition and a B.S. degree in Horticulture. He is a lecturer, consultant, appraiser, climber trainer, instructor of ornamental pruning, and expert witness in tree care. He has provided horticultural consulting and related services out of state and occasionally overseas.